fbpx
Sale!

Maidstone 5oz Recycled Cotton Shopper Tote

From

Original price was: £2.30.Current price is: £1.30.

Recycled 5oz cotton (60%) blended with R-Pet (40%) to produce a 100% recycled tote shopper. Item has contrasting colour trim and matching long handles.
Start Now

The recycled 5oz cotton (60%) blended with R-Pet (40%) tote shopper is a remarkable example of sustainable fashion and eco-friendly design. This tote bag is crafted using a combination of recycled materials, making it an excellent choice for environmentally conscious individuals who seek stylish and responsible accessories.

The bag’s primary materials consist of 5oz recycled cotton and R-Pet, with recycled cotton accounting for 60% of the composition and R-Pet making up the remaining 40%. Recycled cotton is sourced from pre-consumer waste generated by textile factories during the cutting process, while R-Pet is recycled polyester obtained from plastic bottles and other PET (polyethylene terephthalate) waste. By repurposing these materials, the bag contributes to waste reduction and helps minimize the demand for virgin resources.

The blend of recycled cotton and R-Pet creates a strong and durable fabric, ensuring that the tote bag is capable of carrying everyday essentials and withstanding regular use. The mix of both materials brings together the best qualities of cotton (softness and breathability) with the benefits of recycled polyester (durability and water resistance), resulting in a versatile and reliable tote shopper.

One of the standout features of this tote bag is its 100% recycled nature. By combining recycled cotton and R-Pet, the bag becomes a fully recycled product, aligning with eco-friendly principles and circular economy concepts. This sustainable approach to manufacturing not only reduces waste but also minimizes the environmental impact associated with the production of new materials.

The contrasting color trim on the tote bag adds a touch of style and visual appeal. This design element creates a striking contrast between the body of the bag and its edges, making the bag stand out and enhancing its overall aesthetics.

The matching long handles provide comfort and convenience for carrying the bag. The extended handles allow users to easily carry the tote on their shoulders, making it a practical and hands-free option for daily use or while shopping.

Overall, the recycled 5oz cotton blended with R-Pet tote shopper combines sustainability, style, and functionality. Its 100% recycled composition showcases a commitment to environmental responsibility, while the blend of recycled cotton and R-Pet ensures durability and reliability. The contrasting color trim and matching long handles add a fashionable touch, making it an attractive accessory for individuals who value both eco-conscious choices and stylish design. Whether used for daily errands, shopping, or as a promotional item, this recycled tote shopper makes a positive impact on the planet and leaves a lasting impression on its users.

Let's put this together!

WHAT NEXT

Request your mockup

See it before you buy

FREE VISUALISATION

Request your Free Visualisation.

See your logo on it. Discuss sizes, branding options, bulk pricing and beyond. Ensuring you get exactly what you want

The look of your promotional products shouldn’t remain a mystery to you until they arrive. With our FREE visualisation service we’ll take the unknown and stress out of ordering branded merchandise. Our Artwork Team will work with you to create a design that packs a punch and we won’t print anything until we know you’re happy!

Maidstone 5oz Recycled Cotton Shopper Tote

SKU SM3889320 Categories ,

Description

The recycled 5oz cotton (60%) blended with R-Pet (40%) tote shopper is a remarkable example of sustainable fashion and eco-friendly design. This tote bag is crafted using a combination of recycled materials, making it an excellent choice for environmentally conscious individuals who seek stylish and responsible accessories.

The bag’s primary materials consist of 5oz recycled cotton and R-Pet, with recycled cotton accounting for 60% of the composition and R-Pet making up the remaining 40%. Recycled cotton is sourced from pre-consumer waste generated by textile factories during the cutting process, while R-Pet is recycled polyester obtained from plastic bottles and other PET (polyethylene terephthalate) waste. By repurposing these materials, the bag contributes to waste reduction and helps minimize the demand for virgin resources.

The blend of recycled cotton and R-Pet creates a strong and durable fabric, ensuring that the tote bag is capable of carrying everyday essentials and withstanding regular use. The mix of both materials brings together the best qualities of cotton (softness and breathability) with the benefits of recycled polyester (durability and water resistance), resulting in a versatile and reliable tote shopper.

One of the standout features of this tote bag is its 100% recycled nature. By combining recycled cotton and R-Pet, the bag becomes a fully recycled product, aligning with eco-friendly principles and circular economy concepts. This sustainable approach to manufacturing not only reduces waste but also minimizes the environmental impact associated with the production of new materials.

The contrasting color trim on the tote bag adds a touch of style and visual appeal. This design element creates a striking contrast between the body of the bag and its edges, making the bag stand out and enhancing its overall aesthetics.

The matching long handles provide comfort and convenience for carrying the bag. The extended handles allow users to easily carry the tote on their shoulders, making it a practical and hands-free option for daily use or while shopping.

Overall, the recycled 5oz cotton blended with R-Pet tote shopper combines sustainability, style, and functionality. Its 100% recycled composition showcases a commitment to environmental responsibility, while the blend of recycled cotton and R-Pet ensures durability and reliability. The contrasting color trim and matching long handles add a fashionable touch, making it an attractive accessory for individuals who value both eco-conscious choices and stylish design. Whether used for daily errands, shopping, or as a promotional item, this recycled tote shopper makes a positive impact on the planet and leaves a lasting impression on its users.

NAVIGATION

Speak to a team member

Call 0800 779 7864 today

FOLLOW US

ALL YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH MANAGED BY EXPERTS

Websites

Your website is more than just a digital presence—it's a powerful tool to showcase your brand and drive business growth.

Ecommerce

POWERFUL ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS

Maximize your online business growth with our powerful ecommerce solutions. We specialize in creating robust, scalable online stores

Social

COMPLETE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

Building a social media presence for your business is easy, but actually generating quality engagement isn’t nearly as simple.

Transform Your Vision into Striking Reality

Brochures

COMPELLING BROCHURES THAT TELL YOUR STORY

Tell your brand's story with visually engaging brochures. We communicate your message effectively and drive desired actions.

Business Cards

MAKE THAT LASTING IMPRESSION LAST LONGER

Elegant and impactful business cards that leave a memorable mark. Reflect your brand's professionalism.

Posters

IMPRESSIVE POSTERS THAT COMMAND ATTENTION

Command attention with our impressive poster designs. Make a statement and promote your message effectively.

Flyers

CAPTIVATING FLYERS THAT DEMAND ATTENTION

Make a lasting impression with our professionally designed flyers. We create stunning flyers that captivate your audience and leave an impact.

POS & Signage

Make a Lasting Impression with Captivating Signage

Signage

EFFECTIVE SIGNAGE THAT GRABS ATTENTION

Grab attention with visually striking signage. Boost your business with powerful brand representation.

Large Format

HIGH-QUALITY PRINTING FOR GRAND VISUAL IMPACT

From banners to super-sized posters. Make a big impression with our large format printing services.

Exhibition Stands

Stand out at exhibitions with our stunning and impactful stand designs. Create a memorable presence that draws visitors in.

Pop Up Banners

PORTABLE pop up banners FOR VERSATILE DISPLAY

Your website is your most powerful online marketing tool, and our team is here to make sure it’s both functional and impactful.

Custom Clothing

Dress for Success: Unleash Your Brand's Professionalism

Tshirts

COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH T-SHIRTS FOR EVERY OCCASION

Polos

CLASSIC AND POLISHED POLOS FOR A SHARP LOOK

Jackets

STYLISH JACKETS THAT KEEP YOU PROTECTED

Knitwear

WARM AND STYLISH KNITWEAR FOR COOL WEATHER

Hats

TOP OFF YOUR LOOK: EXPLORE OUR HATS

Creative Marketing Web Development SEO SEM

Power your brand with on-demand digital solutions managed by your team of dedicated designers, developers and marketers